Dec 11, 2007

Super Toe?

Kudos to Brett for spotting a great toy in yesterdays Christmas post.

I remember the same thing he mentions in his comment.

Is that "Super Toe's" helmet on the floor by Chad? I loved that game, kicking it with the ball laying flat instead of standing up, from one end of the upstairs hall to the other.

I remember slamming it as had as we could, kicking it as far as it would go and the toy never broke.

The saying is true. "They don't make them like that anymore."

Help me keep an eye out for "Super Jock super toe" in future photos.

Here are some directions I found and a commercial!


1 comment:

Me said...

I had the Super Jock basketball guy. I specifically remember the Christmas I got it - I was probably 8 or 9. It was one of my favorite toys being the tomboy that I was.