Jan 21, 2008

Cousins

This picture was taken at Thanksgiving 1979.

This was a great day. Probably the most fun I remember having with all the cousins as a group.

I thought back about it on this post (Click Here) and put up some pictures of us playing together at various times.

This next picture is almost the same group at our Grandmother's funeral. Here is the then and now picture.It was good to here from "Disco" Dave Gordon in the comments section the other day.

Why don't the rest of you comment or say hello? We would all love to hear from you.

If you can't figure out how to use the comments feature just email me at one_evidence@yahoo.com.

Better still would be for you to share one of your favorite memories.

Don't be shy, say something.

I do hold the right to use your comments or stories and find the most embarrassing picture of you I can find to post.

2 comments:

Doug Gordon said...

WOW! Interesting to take a trip down memory lane for some of these shots. My family is getting a kick out of seeing me as a kid. Thanks for taking the time and posting these.

Dougie

Brian B said...

Great to hear from you Doug and I am glad your family is enjoying it.

Are you still traveling the world in a submarine?