Feb 20, 2009

Uncle Jack's house

It took me a while to figure this one out but it is my Uncle Jacks house in Florida.

I see Aunt Connie in the fridge and Mom at the stove.
Chad is plowing into the cereal.

We spent the night here on our trip to Florida after the blizzard of 78.

Uncle Jack told us hazing stories form when he played college football for the University of Kentucky.

I would love to share them with you but they might block my site if I did.
I still remember them though.

I remember asking him what it was like in the pro's and he shook his head and said "Those boys play for keeps!".

There is a picture of him in his UK days.

He was drafted in 1956 by the Los Angeles Rams.

I will post all the clippings we have on this in the future.

1 comment:

Brian Ashmore said...

Wow. Looks like pro-level athleticism runs in the family. Looking forward to seeing more about your Uncle.