Aug 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

August 15th is our wedding anniversary.

You probably think by my saying "our" anniversary I mean me and my beautiful wife Elaine's anniversary.

I do. It is our 22nd year of wedded bliss.
But by "our anniversary" I also mean my parents anniversary.


It is their 45th.

Tricky aren't I?

The happy couple 1964

Happy anniversary everyone!


Elaine on our honeymoon with her favorite Disney character.

Me on my honeymoon with a evil disney villain



Oh it is also opening day of squirrel season Dad. ;0)

3 comments:

Brian Ashmore said...

Happy Anniversary!!!...to everyone.

My wife and I went to Disneyworld on our Honeymoon. Are these pictures from Disneyland or Disneyworld?

I think maybe we copied you.

Oh, by the way, which one's the evil Disney villain? Heh, heh. ;p

Emmalea said...

Thanks for the happy anniversary wishes - "BRIANS". We celebrated with a late breakfast at Bob Evans. I have the priveledge to record another wedding on opening squirrel season day. A young couple is getting married in Nashville, In and asked me to photograph the wedding. I jumped at the chance....buffet dinner and a fancy cake..and some good pay too! Dad is making sure his recliner is still working. Bliss is a different form after 45 years. (The guys idea of celebrating stays the same..:o)

Angel said...

Ok, the pic of Elaine. . .I thought Megan had a costume party for the 80s. I can't believe how much they look alike! Aren't genetics amazing!!!