Oct 19, 2015

Long Time No See


I found a folder the other day marked "Not Yet Blogged".
Dad had requested I start posting again so I thought I would start with that folder.
I hope I don't duplicated any old posts but it is a chance I will take.

This beauty from the 70's is me at the zoo. At least that is my guess.
I mean I know what I look like but I am guessing that this is the zoo in Indianapolis.

Now that I look at the picture again I don't know if that is me or not.
I have dark hair.  
Well I did have dark hair.  
I don't know why Dad would be taking some other kids picture so I assume that is me.

Maybe Mom can clear it up in the comments.

Wait is this the story they tell about the boy who almost fell into the lion cage because he climbed up the exhibit?

We will see


No comments: